GPG-05 Baseline Data for Routine Service of Fire Protection Systems
This comprehensive document has been prepared by FPA Australia
to provide guidance on baseline data for the routine service of
fire protection systems by:
- Clarifying what the purpose of baseline data is in regards to
undertaking routine servicing in accordance with AS 1851.
- Explaining why baseline data is important.
- Describing how baseline data can be obtained and should be
- Detailing how baseline data should be used.
- Highlighting the necessity and value of baseline data.
- Providing specific details of individual system and equipment
Published: November 2016 (released 17/02/2017)
*Preview copy only (includes only the tables of contents, if
applicable, and the purpose statement).
FPA Australia members can download full copies of these
documents from CONNECT.
The FPA Australia Board has recently decided to also allow
access to full copies of these documents to non-FPA Australia
members however to obtain full copies of these documents you will
need to email firstname.lastname@example.org advising what your interest in
the document is (this is to assist FPA Australia to identify who is
using our documents and why).