On this page you can view the previous
presentations delivered by the Fire Protection Industry (ODS
& SGG) Board.
National Industry Stakeholders
In September 2016, the Board held a national industry
stakeholder forum which included industry specific presentations
from industry experts ranging from building, marine, mining and
The forum also included a presentation from the
Department of Environment and Energy on the outcomes from the
review of the Ozone Protection and Synthetic Greenhouse Gas
Management Act 1989 and associated regulations.
To view the presentations, please click here.
Extinguishing Agent Handling Licence - National
In June 2014, the Board held a EAHL - National Seminar series to
facilitate the rollout of Extinguishing Agent Handling Licence -
Qualified Persons (Licence 6).
The EAHL - National Seminar presentations covered the
- How best to transition to the EAHL - Qualified Persons (Licence
- Current training pathways and options for technicians to
demonstrate competence against the units of competency required for
attainment of an EAHL - Qualified Persons (Licence 6).
- The regulatory requirements associated with the use of Ozone
Depleting Substances and Synthetic Greenhouse Gases in relation to
EAHL - Qualified Persons (Licence 6);
- The transition from an EAHL - Experienced Persons (Licence 6)
to an EAHL - Qualified Persons (Licence 6)
- A road map of the various training pathways available to obtain
units of competency needed to transition to an EAHL - Qualified
Persons (Licence 6)
To view the presentations, simply click here.
- The Electronic - Fire Detection and Alarm Systems -
Installation, Maintenance, Commissioning and Servicing Skill Set
- The Services Trades College Recognition of Prior Learning
Application Guide click here
- FPA Australia's Student handbook click here
- FPA Australia's Remote Assessment Guide click here