AS 1670 Technical Solutions Workshop Announced
Posted on : Tuesday, 18 April 2017
Fire Protection Association Australia (FPA Australia) will hold
a Technical Solutions Workshop related to the implementation of AS
1670.1-2015 and AS 1670.4-2015 to coincide with Fire Australia
Conference and Tradeshow being held at the International Convention
The topics to be covered in this workshop, which will be held on
3 May, include:
- System Interfaces - Documentation, Testing and ongoing
- Emergency and Occupant Warning Systems; and
- Transmission Path Protection, Primary and Secondary Power
The Workshop will provide "How To" advice and practical answers
to the many questions that regularly came up during the AS 1670.1
seminars that were rolled out last year. Questions such
- How are interfaces achieved? Where are the requirements?
- What Baseline Data needs to be collected?
- What is the impact of 'Performance solutions' on 'expected'
- Original installation and ongoing conformance and compliance
- How do I comply with the loudspeaker specifications including
layout, power tapping and cable selection
- How have the Speech Intelligibility Requirements changed with
the introduction of AS 1670.1 - 2015
Facilitated by David Isaac of Fire and Safety Technologies,
this workshop will provide many of the answers to questions
raised during last year's AS1670.1 seminar series.
David is the business Principal and Director of Fire and Safety
Technologies with more than 46 years' experience in electrical
systems design installation and commissioning. David's experience
spans building services, heavy industrial installations and
essential services systems including fire detection, smoke hazard
management systems and warning systems.
The Workshop is being held at the same venue as the Fire
Australia Tradeshow allowing participants to check out the
free Tradeshow at the conclusion of the Workshop
with over 65 exhibitors displaying the latest technology, products
and services in the fire protection industry.
TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THE WORKSHOP CLICK