Special Offer for New Corporate Members
Ends 31 March 2017
In addition to all of the standard
benefits offered to FPA Australia Corporate members, NEW Corporate
members who join FPA Australia by 31 March 2017 will receive a
minimum discount of 20% off standard insurance rates (where
eligible) through the FPA Australia Fire Protection Insurance
Scheme managed through Alan Wilson Insurance Brokers (AWIB).
AWIB will also provide you with a free audit and appraisal of
your existing insurance policies.
Plus your choice of one of the
1. FREE Fire Protection Accreditation Scheme
(FPAS) Accreditation (Inspect & Test) for the first 12 months
for all of your staff who perform Inspect & Test work.
2. Receive additional FPA Australia
- Bronze members extra 2 x $50 vouchers (6 total - $300 of
- Silver members extra 4 x $50 vouchers (12 total - $600 of
- Gold members extra 6 x $50 vouchers (16 total - $800 of
3. Receive 50% off the cost of 1 year standard
Workplace Relations Plus subscription. For more information and
prices visit here.
Some of the standard benefits of membership are:
- Listing on the Providers of Choice company search register on
the FPA Australia website (more than 6000 visits per month)
- Ability to use the applicable FPA Australia Corporate member
- Up to 40% subsidy on training units required for the Fire
Protection Accreditation Scheme (FPAS)
- Access to a full suite of technical documents
- Discounts on entry to FPA Australia events including all
educational seminars and workshops and the annual Fire Australia
Conference & Exhibition.
- Discounts for industry leading training offered by FPA
Australia focused on three main areas: Fire Protection Maintenance
(Inspect & Test), Bushfire Training and Extinguisher Agent
Handling License (EAHL).
- Discounts on most items available for purchase at the FPA
Australia Sales Centre i.e. Logbooks, Australian Standards
- Access to a comprehensive suite of workplace relations
- Supporting the industry peak body that advocates for
improvement in all levels of fire safety for the community
- and much more.
For more detailed benefits that come with being a Corporate
member of FPA Australia please click here.
View more details about the FPA Australia Fire Protection
Insurance Scheme for companies.
Terms and Conditions
- This offer is extended to non-nembers of The
- Free FPAS Individual Accreditation is offered to those
companies who register for FPAS. Read more on how members can
- New Corporate members will have one (1) month to register
for FPAS to be eligible for free FPAS Individual
- The maximum training subsidy is offered to members who
register for FPAS.
- The additional benefits are only valid for the first year
- Vouchers can only be used in line with standard Voucher
terms and conditions found here.
- More information and Ts & Cs for Workplace Relations
plus can be found here.