FPA Australia offers a diverse range of benefits that add real
value for our Corporate members. To view a detailed breakdown of
the full membership benefits for each memberships category and
level please click the image above to download the Association
All members receive:
- Ability to use the FPA Australia Corporate member Logo relevant
to the member level.
- Discounts on most items available for purchase at the FPA
Australia Sales Centre
- Corporate member rates on FPA Australia's highly detailed
maintenance logbooks. The Association currently offers a suite of
logbooks in accordance with AS1851 and AS2293.3.
- Access to training discounts through the training Department
including a minimum of $130 off full certificate
- Discounts on entry to FPA Australia events including all
educational seminars and workshops and the annual Fire Australia
Conference & Exhibition.
- $50 Vouchers redeemable for purchases of training,
accreditation, the Sales Centre, event entry and Alan Wilson
Insurance Broker policies. Terms and conditions apply.
- Access to the full suite of FPA Australia communications
including the regular newsletters FireTalk, CableTalk and
GasBag, the FireSignals E-newsletter and all important
industry announcements, press releases and event updates.
- Fire Australia Magazine: The premier quarterly
publication for fire and related industries in Australia.
- Access to CONNECT the online member gateway for FPA Australia
membership services. Using CONNECT members can update details,
renew membership, download technical documents and register for
- Personal Insurance Discounts from Alan Wilson Insurance
here for more information.
- Insurance discounts and enhanced policy benefits relating to
public and product liability and professional indemnity policies.
Additional discounts applied to business package, motor vehicle
insurance and more. Click
here for more infomation.
- Access to all Technical Documents* and support from the
Association's Technical Department
- Voting & nomination rights at FPA Australia Board of
Directors annual elections*. Members have the opportunity to
Signifigantly influence the leadership of FPA Australia by voting
on the six elected board positions (two per year) and have the
opportunity to nominate other members for these positions.
- Eligibility for Special Interest Groups* (eligible for one
participating member on one special interest group).
- Eligibility for representation on Technical Advisory Committees
in accordance with the rules of operation of Technical Advisory
Committees and Special Interest Groups.
- The option to purchase the official FPA Australia contract
document for the inspection and testing of fire protection
- Company listed on the FPA Australia website as a
- Option for significant savings on Qantas Club membership by
joing FPA Australia's Qantas Club Corporate Scheme. Further
information at www.qantas.com.au (see Qantas Club - Membership
- Volkswagen corporate discount program. For further information
please contact your local Volkswagen dealer
- 10% discount on annual nearmap subscription. For further
information please contact nearmap directly.
to request a membership Information Pack. For all FPA Australia
Membership enqueries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.