TCA 1 Forms



All registered cablers must maintain records of their work and provide a compliance declaration form to the customer.  This form is the Telecommunications Cabling Advice form (TCA 1).


You can read more information at the Australian Communicatons and Media Authority (ACMA) website and obtain a .PDF or Word version of the TCA 1 form by clicking here.